Built-in UVC Air Sterilizer
This WiFi and radio-controlled sterilizer for ceiling or wall mounting. The system can be operated through Android or iOS, voice control, or by using the remote control. The airflow device can sterilize 85 m³ of air per hour and is therefore suitable for rooms up to 20 m³. Sterilization technologies include high-density UVC, Micron-E and ultra-high temperatures.
Officially approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
- Design: a stylish device for wall mounting or installation in the ceiling, available in black and white versions.
- Efficient: reduces the aerosol presence of harmful bacteria, viruses and microbes. One hour will cover 85m³ space or 225m in combination with the Surya infrared heater.
- No filter: filters are perfect breeding grounds for pathogens.
- Safe: the ozone-free UVC lamps are installed in three semi-closed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: a high-performance quiet fan, with working noise lower than 30db. Our device meets EU night noise requirements and promotes a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Easy to use: easy device control through the one-button remote control, wifi or your voice.
- Lightweight: with a depth of 7 cm and a weight of only 5 kg, the sterilizer is compact and modern, and very easy to build in.
|Dimensions||300 x 600 x 70 mm|