UVC Air Sterilizer Guard
Ultraviolet light is a proven disinfection technology in industries and hospital environments. In fact, research has shown that UV-C is very efficient at killing viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
The Guard UVC air sterilizer is used indoors to control airborne pathogens. People do not have to leave the room during its operation. The concept is to kill pathogens in the room before they enter the human body through the air (breathing).
The Guard is suitable for schools, offices, hospital rooms, elderly rooms, hotel rooms, restaurants, doctor’s and dentist’s offices, as well as in private spaces such as lounges, bedrooms or bathrooms. In short, in any indoor space where people are together!
Officially approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
- Reduces the presence of bacteria, harmful microorganisms, and aerosols thanks to the intense use of UV-C as a powerful sterilizer.
- Competitors often use a filter; Infralia does not use a filter. A filter is in fact a perfect breeding ground for harmful microorganisms.
- Efficient: The UV-C Air Sterilizer reduces the presence of harmful bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in aerosols. This is due to intensive UV-C use of 2 dual UVC germicidal lamps, along with photo-ionization, installed in three separate compartments in the unit.
- Safe: Sterilization with 254nm UV-C lamps that do not generate ozone. The UV-C lamps are installed in semi-enclosed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: Quiet high-performance fan, with an operating noise of less than 30 dB. Meets the requirements of the EU Night Noise Guidelines for noise in the sleeping environment. According to research, it is easier for people to sleep comfortably while the ambient noise is lower than 30 dB.
- Easy to use: One-button remote control, automatic circulation work mode via wifi or voice control. Everyone can enjoy automatically cleaned air 24 hours a day, without complicated operations. No consumables needed. This UV-C air purifier can be used for a long time, no replacement parts are needed.
- Lightweight: The filterless silent UV-C air purifier is only 7 cm thick and the whole machine weighs only 5 kg. It can be easily installed on the wall or ceiling of any room.
- The Infralia UV-C Sterilizer can completely disinfect the air in an 85m³ room within an hour.
- The perfect combination of craftsmanship and minimalist design.
- Ultraviolet radiation is currently one of the most advanced sterilization technologies. Through irradiation, UV-C light can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses in a very short time, without creating toxic residues. UV-C sterilization technology is widely used in water purification, air purification, and other fields. Most hospital-grade air purifiers also use UV-C light as the preferred sterilization method.
- With a size of 29,5 x 48 x 6,8 cm and a power of 200 watts, it is suitable for both private and public use.