Steam cleaning for hotels, restaurants and bars
Naturally, we all expect clean and hygienic premises when eating out, and a steam cleaning machine can guarantee this for any business owner. It’s without doubt the most effective option, and provides the perfect cleaning solution for food appliances, as it doesn’t require chemical detergents.
Save time, money and man hours with steam cleaning
Food Preparation Areas (kitchens)
- Easily clean counters, serving lines and cooking equipment, all without chemicals.
- Remove grease from cooking surfaces, oven doors and grill hoods.
- Sanitize food preparation areas and form added protection against bacteria and viruses.
- Clean tiles and grout in kitchen areas.
- Polish stainless steel surfaces without expensive chemicals.
- Remove baked on grease from pots and pans.
- Clean and sanitise mattresses, furniture, curtains and carpets.
- Kill dust mites and remove allergens for a healthier indoor environment.
- Clean and deodorise, for fresher, cleaner smelling rooms.
- Remove spots and stains from bedding, carpets and upholstery.
- Quickly and easily dust and clean furniture, table tops and counters to make rooms sparkle!
- Clean blinds, drapes and curtains.
Restrooms and Bathrooms
- Clean, deodorise and sanitise in one simple step.
- Polish fixtures while removing the build-up of scale from around taps and handles.
- Clean tiles, grout and shower doors with ease.
- Easily reach cracks and crevices that other cleaning methods can’t.
- Clean and restore bathtub bottoms and shower floors so that their colour shines through.
Quick and efficient cleaning
- Clean and polish elevators inside and out.
- Remove moulds and mildews from walls, wooden decking and pool and spa areas. (The heat kills the mould and mildew spores so it won’t return quickly.)
- Remove difficult blemishes such as chewing gum and candle wax easily and quickly.
Windows and Mirrors
- Quickly clean windows and mirrors without smears or streaking. (Windows and mirrors will also stay cleaner longer because there is no chemical residue to attract dirt and dust.
What is steam cleaning and how does it work?
Dry steam reduces system and line down times and save chemical costs with the guarantee of a total disinfecting and killing of microorganisms, because of the heating shock. Dry steam technology leaves surfaces dry and it is more effective in cleaning hard workplaces as by using traditional sanitizing.
Catering and food retailers face the continuous challenge of maintaining the highest cleaning standards at the lowest costs, and public and government pressure has brought the whole topic of food safety sharply into focus in recent years.
Ovens, grills, cookers, fridges, freezers, workspaces, floors and surfaces can all be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly with the use of a steam cleaning machines, while the savings in water, time and money are considerable.
Hotel accommodations, residences, health resorts and all types of small and large tourism offices have particular needs concerning sanitizing and hygiene because of the guest frequency of check in and check out. They have to be fast, reducing risks of chemical disinfectants detergents and guarantee a fresh cleanliness atmosphere, which is a topic of satured dry steam cleaning products. Our machines are suitable for carpets, textiles, armchairs cleaning and the deep cleaning of air return vents systems in each room.
The frequent changes of guests means that the rooms need to be cleaned quickly and on regular basis, so as to avoid any risk of contamination. The Alpina steam cleaning machines are ideal for cleaning mattresses, pillows, chairs and carpets, and are therefore the perfect choice for guaranteeing a clean and sanitized environment in super-fast time.
Being very functional, all departments can benefit from steam. From the leisure club to the catering and housekeeping department, you can assure that infection control and visual cleanliness is always at its highest. It will also save you time and money and has a wide variety of applications in the hotel, pub and guesthouse industries. Cleaning chores such as lobby or pool grout, that used to be a major undertaking, are now easier and faster than before. Steam cleaning will save you time, labour costs, and can easily cut expenditure on chemical cleaners in half.