Chewing gum removal machine E-cart
Battery-powered Steam Cleaning
The chewing gum Removal machine E-cart is a portable battery-powered steam cleaning machine, designed to provide convenient and efficient cleaning for floors, walls and other surfaces in public areas ; for removing chewing gum, stickers and other hard-to-remove stains. It combines safety, reliability, convenience and green.
- Portable & compact structure requires no trailing leads, making it easy to use.
- Safe, flexible movement. Two fronts swivel castors and two large rear rubber wheels allows the machine to be manoeuvered and transported with ease and flexibility.
- Full stainless steel construction guarantess its durability.
- Multiple safety devices and alarms : water shortage protection – battery indicator – temperature sensors.
- Ergonomic handles design, easy to use by 1 user. The retractable handle rotates 180° and uses unique locking mechanism, allowing it to swivel back and forth easily. The retractable handle can be adjusted to a variety of heights, including comfortable operation height for each user, as well as retracted to reduce the machine to a small and compact machine for easy storage and transportation.
- Removes gum in approx. 3-4 seconds
- Uses very few amounts of water and products.
- Can remove up to 700 gums/h
- Brushes are available for any type of surface.
- No power cord. Separable battery, designed as a separate part, and can be taken out easily to charge. One full charged battery can last 4 hours.
- Separable clear water tank : can be taken out separately to add or pour water out solution. The clear water tank also allows the water level to be clearly visible.
- Very low running costs
Easy gum removal with the E-cart
The Alpina Gum Remover E-cart, a simple solution to a sticky problem. The E-cart gum remover is lightweight and totally portable. It is a state of the art gum removal steam cleaning machine with a built in vaporizer.
The Gum Remover E-cart contains , a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable battery and our clever little pump. The battery powers the pump, which injects the cleaning fluid into the vaporiser at a rate around 3ml per second. The battery powers the heating unit built into this lightweight machine.
Removes from any surface
The Proprietary gum cleaning solution is derived from totally natural and sustainable sources and is ph neutral. It instantly turns discarded gum into powder, which leaves no residues.
The Alpina E-cart gum remover machine is easily manoeuvred on its wheels meaning no strain on the operator’s arm or a requirement to carry anything.
NB. A nylon brush is also available for indoor use on carpets and tiles (perfect for pubs, clubs, cinemas, theatres, casinos, schools and colleges).
Why choose the Gum Remover E-cart?
There are so many reasons to choose the Gum Remover E-cart over traditional chewing gum removal methods that justifying the change to colleagues or supervisors is quick and simple. Take a look at the list and see how a the Gum Remover E-cart would make your life easier.
- Easily manoeuvred by one operator
- No vehicles required so no access issues
- No trailing cables or hoses means elimination of trip or electrocution risks
- No noisy generators so cleaning can be done at night if required without risk of complaints
- No high pressure water sprays so no mess and less risk
- No need to barrier off areas means time savings and less disruption
- No harmful chemicals – Gumwand uses our own unique vegetable derived cleaner
- No need for power supplies or drainage – residue can be simple swept away
- Interchangeable brushes allow interior as well as exterior use
- Amazingly low running costs coupled with high efficiency mean real cost savings
- No risk of damage to the underlying surface unlike power washing
- Removes chewing gum from concrete in around 3 seconds
- No secondary cleaning of shop windows
- Eliminates the wastage of high volumes of water
- Simple low-pressure technology offers added reliability and reduced maintenance costs and downtime
- Fixed running costs make budgeting a piece of cake