Industrial Steamcleaner Alpina GV Electric
The Industrial Steamcleaner Alpina GV Electric is a high power electric steam generator working on 400V. The machine is your ideal workhorse for cleaning in the food & beverage industry, catering, winery, building industry, transportation, etc..
- Built-in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Pivoting wheels with brakes, suitable for use in food processing areas.
- The boiler can be reﬁlled from the tank provided (continuous duty).
- Temperature regulator.
- Discharge valve.
- Pressure gauge.
- Device for using chemicals and detergents mixed with steam.
- Heating and activation time required: 6 min.
- Control with low tension controls.
- Control panel: main ON-OFF switch, indicator lamp, thermoregulator, water and warning light (with buzzer), activating key, gun activating key.
- Satured steam at 10 bar at a temperature of 180° C
Applications & Uses
- CLEANING CONTRACTORS : Cleaning contractors
- AGRICULTURE Farms, Wineries, oil mills, Fodder
- GDO Supermarkets Chains, Hypermarkets, Shopping Centers, Discount, DIY centers
- INDUSTRIAL Mechanical Workshops, Cement factories, Foundries, Steelworks
- TRANSPORT Forwarders, Railway and Underground Stations, Airport, Animals transport, Food products transport
- FOOD: Butchery, delicatesses, Cheese factory, Bakery, Confectionery industry, Warehouses, Fruit storage, Wineries and Breweries
- PUBLIC : Schools and University, Nursery Schools, Libraries, Canteens, Kitchens, Gyms, Stadiums, Sport Centre, Small Churches, Oratories, Religious Institutions, Public Sector, Railway and Underground stations, Airport, Barracks, Military Bases
- HORECA : Hotels, Bed & Breakfast,Small Guest-houses, Campings, Bars, Cafés, Restaurants, pizzeria, Catering Services, Kitchen, Fast and food and Outlets
- AUTOMOTIVE : Car washes, Car showrooms, Petrol station, Car Workshops, Car Body Shop, Car Retals
- SANITARY : Hospitals and Medical Centres, Health Centres, Private Clinis, Rest Homes for the elderly. Laboratories, Dentists’ SurgeriesVets’ Surgeries
- SPAS: Swimming Pools, Saunas, Turkish baths, Beauty Centers
|Alpina GV 10||Alpina GV 18||Alpina GV 30|
|Steam Pressure||10 bar||10 bar||10 bar|
|Boiler Power||10 kW||18 kW||30 kW|
|Steam Production||15 kg/h||22,5 kg/h||37,5 kg/h|
|Boiler Type/Volume||Inox AISI 304 / 18l||Inox AISI 304 / 18l||Inox AISI 304 / 18l|
|Water tank||25 l||25 l||25 l|
|Detergent tank capacity||5 l||5 l||5 l|
How do I choose the right steamcleaner?
Consider the pressure, steam volume and temperature
Pressure is the secret to successful cleaning with steam. Put simply, more pressure equals easier cleaning. Reduce the pressure and you lose the ability to clean thoroughly. Steam pressure is measured in bars and you need, at the very least, three bars of pressure for effective cleaning.
Also, steam comes in wave form, with an element heating the new steam as you clean. Inferior machines can give you an initial blast of steam but are not sophisticated enough to maintain pressure for more than a few seconds.
Always check the steam pressure before you select a steamer and always test how well the pressure is sustained.
Older style steamers are filled direct to the boiler and sealed with a pressure cap. This means your cleaning time is restricted to the amount of water the boiler can hold. Refilling the boiler involves depressurising, refilling then reheating.
Modern steam cleaners use a second “reservoir” tank which pumps water into the boiler as it’s required, meaning no back pressure, and therefore no pressure cap.
This means you can refill the reservoir while you clean and, by using a smaller boiler, it will take less time for the initial heating of the steam.
Look at the accessories
There are various tools that can be used with a steam cleaner to simplify your cleaning tasks. Most of these tools are supplied as standard with quality appliances with specialised tools available as optional extras. Always make certain you have a good range of tools available for your steamer of choice.
Choose an appliance that fulfils your needs
Steam cleaners range from small steamers which can be used for small specified tasks, to the modern and popular steam with vacuum combination appliances that provide a total cleaning package. Consider what you want to achieve before selecting your steamer.
Opt for quality construction
If you want an appliance that will last, you need to make that it’s built with quality components. The boiler is the heart of the steamer, so for longevity you should select a steamer with a stainless steel boiler. And to maintain the boilers for years of trouble-free cleaning, it is recommended you use some form of filtered water. The old saying “you get what you pay for” is certainly true with steam cleaning machines, so you should be prepared to pay a bit more to ensure a quality appliance.
Look at the after sales service
As steam is, for most people, a new form of cleaning, it is imperative that you’re shown the correct method of use. This can be done personally by the representative (which is why steam cleaners are sold direct), or, with reputable companies, via an instruction format, preferably via video or DVD.
Alpina makes your choice easy
Alpina appliances are the best available, boasting the latest technology, quality parts, appliances for every situation and full support, both when it comes to educating customers about steam and after sales service.