E-gum Gum Remover
The E-Gum is the perfect combination of reliable and green. It runs on a 37V rechargeable LI-battery, requiring no gas and no high-voltage electricity. Using enviromentally-friendly chemical solution, the E-Gum can remove each gum residue in 3 seconds. Its lightweight and portable machinery means it is easy to use outdoors on pavements and tarmac, as well as indoors on carpet.
- Easy to use by 1 user.
- Removes gum in approx. 3-4 seconds
- Uses very few amounts of water and products.
- Can remove up to 700 gums/h
- Brushes are available for any type of surface.
- Very mobile and without power cord
- Low running costs
Easy gum removal with the E-gum
The Alpina E-gum Gum remover, a simple solution to a sticky problem. The E-gum gum remover is lightweight and totally portable. It is a state of the art gum removal machine with a built in vaporizer.
The Alpina E-gum gum removal machine contains a small LPG canister, a built in reservoir for the cleaning solution, a rechargeable battery and our clever little pump. The battery powers the pump, which injects the cleaning fluid into the vaporizer at a rate around 3ml per second. The LPG powers the heating unit built into this lightweight machine.
Removes from any surface
The Proprietary gum cleaning solution is derived from totally natural and sustainable sources and is ph neutral. It instantly turns discarded gum into powder, which leaves no residues.
The Alpina E-gum gum remover machine is easily manoeuvred on its wheels meaning no strain on the operator’s arm or a requirement to carry anything.
NB. A nylon brush is also available for indoor use on carpets and tiles (perfect for pubs, clubs, cinemas, theatres, casinos, schools and colleges).
Why choose the E-gum Gum Remover?
There are so many reasons to choose the Alpina E-gum gum remover over traditional chewing gum removal methods that justifying the change to colleagues or supervisors is quick and simple. Take a look at the list and see how a the Alpina E-gum gum removal machine would make your life easier.
- Easily manoeuvred by one operator
- No vehicles required so no access issues
- No trailing cables or hoses means elimination of trip or electrocution risks
- No noisy generators so cleaning can be done at night if required without risk of complaints
- No high pressure water sprays so no mess and less risk
- No need to barrier off areas means time savings and less disruption
- No harmful chemicals – Gumwand uses our own unique vegetable derived cleaner
- No need for power supplies or drainage – residue can be simple swept away
- Interchangeable brushes allow interior as well as exterior use
- Amazingly low running costs coupled with high efficiency mean real cost savings
- No risk of damage to the underlying surface unlike power washing
- Removes chewing gum from concrete in around 3 seconds
- No secondary cleaning of shop windows
- Eliminates the wastage of high volumes of water
- Simple low-pressure technology offers added reliability and reduced maintenance costs and downtime
- Fixed running costs make budgeting a piece of cake