Diesel steam car washing machine
The diesel steam car washing machine is the most powerful Steam Cleaner on the market. The steam generator is equipped with the most sofisticated non-boiler technology with its user friendly controls and display. Because of the reduction of water consumption, it is the ideal machine for car washing and different cleaning applications in industry. The steam power is 14 Bar.
This steam generator on diesel is an efficient steam car wash machine with dual gun high steam pressure 15-18Bar each gun.
The main material is stainless steel, the diesel consumption is 2L/h.
This machine can clean dusts and oil, stain deposited on a car completely with high pressure and high temperature. It’s capable of continuous car washing all day long.
Technical features :
- Non-boiler technology is safer with no explosion risks by cracks or leaks from a boiler steamer
- Almost instant steam – 60 seconds heating time. (with a boiler steamer you need +/- 7 minutes)
- Energy savings : More steam per watt is produced than in a boiler steamer, and no wasted energy heating water and steam that may not be used.
- Stronger, steadier steam pressure than a boiler steamer. The boiler steamer is likely to explode if the steam pressure increases.
- Totally adjustable steam, from very wet to very dry for all types of cleaning.
- Lighter in weight than a boiler steamer
- Always continuous fill water. With our steamer, you add water when you want and the steam is made almost immediately.
- Saving of a great amount of water, as with only 4 litres of water you can wash a car completely in +/- 15 minutes.
- You can wash a car in very cold winter.
The machine can be used at the same time by 2 operators, connected to two independent steam outlets, allowing to wash, degrease without any power drop or interference, to create a continuous cleaning process at different stages.
The heating time before use is 60 seconds, because of the non-boiler technology.
In case of absence of electricity, the machine can be powered by a small generator.
Where to use Diesel Steam Generator :
Mobile car washing or washing stations, repair workshops, cleaning and sanitizing trucks, plane-, boat- and motorcycle cleaning, graffiti and stain removal, weed removal, industrial machine and tools cleaning, cleaning of rooms and equipment for animals, food industries, etc..
With this powerful 15 bar Diesel Steam generator, we have moved from traditional cleaning, to a more advanced, ecological, more efficient, time saving and result driven cleaning method.
Diesel Steam car washing machine
The Diesel steam car washing machine is the ultimate solution for a powerful, versatile and high quality car cleaning.
- High level car washing solution, with the possibility to remove dust, dirt and deep stubborn stains, and which can polish.
- Commercial use such as in auto repair shops, car detailing outlets, public, government and corporate parks, service gas stations, company fleets and many more.
- The diesel steam car washing machine is not only benificial for the exterior of a motor vehicle, but it also cleans thoroughly the engine, wheels and interior of cars, while automatically removing bad smells and unseen bacteria.
- Due to the compact size of our steam device, it becomes possible to run your own mobile car cleaning business.
- Ideal also for establishing your own small car wash outlet.
- Earn a steady income by washing the vehicles of high-end customers.
|Model||Diesel Steam Car Washing Machine|
|Steam Pressure (Bar)||8 (dual hose)|
|Internal temperature (°C)||170|
|Steam temperatur (°C)||110|
|Preheating time (sec)||60|
|Water consumption (l/min)||0,67|
|Diesel consumption (l/h)||2|
|Water tank capacity (l)||24|
|Diesel tank capacity (l)||14|
|Electric Power (W)||500|
|Dimensions (cm)||111 x 62 x 84|
|Standard accessories||2 steam guns / 2 steam hoses / 2 microfibre cloths|
Why choose steam as your cleaning preference?
Steam cleaning is the HEALTHIEST method
Our generation is the first to be brought up in a chemical soup, so to speak, with the use of chemical cleaning solutions escalating from the 1940’s. Every day we are faced with new evidence of the hazards of constant exposure to chemicals, with proven links to cancer, asthma and chronic fatigue syndrome, amongst others. Steam cleaning uses nothing but pure water, so you’ll not need to worry about being exposed to chemical or toxins.
Steam cleaning is the most EFFICIENT method
The high temperature (150°C) and high pressure (5 bars) of steam cleaning has a power that is unmatched. The “neutral” steam, which carries no mineral substances and no electric charges, neutralises the static charges of the dust particles. The steam consequently acts as a gaseous substance, melting and eliminating all fatty substances. Steam easily penetrates the smallest corners, eliminates the dirt and simplifies the cleaning process, rendering it efficient and long-lasting. Steam also eliminates detergent deposits (bio-films) meaning that steamed surfaces look cleaner and brighter.
Steam cleaning is the EASIEST method
By using heat to soften the binding agents that hold dirt or stains onto surfaces, steam takes a lot of the work out of cleaning. Old abrasive methods of cleaning are labour intensive and often very slow, and it can become incredibly difficult for elderly people to perform. Steam cleaning means improved working conditions, and less back-breaking labour, which is great news for cleaning staff. The machines are very easy to use too, and this simplicity and speed reduces the fatigue and repetitiveness of the cleaning tasks.
Steam cleaning is the CHEAPEST method
The use of steam also means that in 80% of the cases there is no need for detergents and disinfectants, thus generating important budgetary savings. In general or maintenance cleaning you can achieve outstanding results with nothing but water. By eliminating the use of expensive chemicals and various cleaning tools, your ongoing cleaning costs are hugely reduced, if not completely erased, and with one litre of water producing in excess of fifteen hundred litres of steam, you are using less water than traditional methods of cleaning.
Steam cleaning is the RESPONSIBLE method
As the saying goes, “we didn’t inherit this world, we are borrowing it from future generations.” As a result, we must be responsible for actions while we’re here. The fact is, cleaning chemicals don’t just disappear. They create a chemical load on our planet, in the same way they build up a chemical load in our bodies. With the arrival of steam cleaning – a truly sustainable cleaning method – there is no longer an excuse for further damaging our fragile environment.
Steam cleaning is the ECO-FRIENDLY method
When we pour thousands of litres of waste chemicals down the drain every day, we are poisoning our planet. By using steam, we reduce the use of chemicals by 80-90%, and reduce the use of water by 90-95%. And we use water at an alarming rate. Many people think this isn’t a problem because rain falls from the sky, and hey, we have lots of it! But the fact is, we don’t. Every year we have droughts and more pipe bans. We are reducing our resources, and we can’t keep going on like this. The steam method is the only one of its kind that qualifies as being non-polluting. In fact, the method requires only a minimal dose of chemical products and has a very low water consumption. This is why it’s being chosen by more and more environmentally-friendly businesses as their preferred method of cleaning.
Steam cleaning can improve your quality of life
Asthma and allergy sufferers are hyper-sensitive to dust mites (as well as many chemicals) but these and other invisible microbes affect us all in many different ways. The ability that steam has to kill these parasites (and their eggs) breaks the breeding cycle, and although we can never totally eradicate dust mites, by controlling and minimising the populations, we can improve our quality of life.